ROLE FUNCTION AND PURPOSE
Salumatics is looking for a motivated Sales Representative. Do you have a passion for delivering results? Join our team and focus on generating new business for our Physical Storage Business. This is an exciting opportunity in a great environment.
Remuneration includes a competitive base of $38,000-$45,000 based on experience, plus a commission structure with opportunities to earn $60,000-$65,000. Salumatics fosters a strong culture of promote-from-within.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source and generate leads for potential new business
- Drive to achieve monthly targets by identifying and qualifying prospects in our target markets
- Reviewing and responding to customer inquiries, qualifying and entering leads into sales funnel
- Set appointments with prospects to conduct either a phone discussion or a face-to-face meeting
- Continually market to those prospects who are not ready to move to Salumatics by making periodic calls, sending timely market updates and marketing materials
- Make regular updates to the company CRM system, Microsoft Dynamics
- Exceptional communication skills
- Delivering/Exceeding assigned quota will be paramount.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 months to 2 years of cold calling experience is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of document storage and conversion will be a plus
- Experience with CRM systems (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics) preferred
- Demonstrated level of sales confidence during the interview process
ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of professionalism
- Tenacity, resilience and a positive outlook
- Confidence to liaise with Directors, and C-Level Executives of large corporations
- Ability to work in a metrics reporting environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- A valid “G” driver’s license with a clean driving abstract
- Minimum age of 21
Salumatics provides flexible, secure document conversion, physical storage and other digital solutions with facilities in Mississauga, Brantford, Montreal and Winnipeg.
Salumatics Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA). Applicants requiring accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment and selection process are encouraged to advise accordingly.
Job Type: Full-time
Language: English (Required)
Salary: $38,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org